Entries ♥

Friday, July 21, 2006

Birthday?

today my birthday... hmmm everything very normal... i gotta jean san gib me present on wed... and then at sch today i receive from esther a necklace... anna a necklace.. sometime wonder are they the same...
and then here in the morning receive a msg from penpal say wishes to me..
n then there ivy say wishes to me n say she will gib me present on monday...
then ltr in math lesson gonna calling by mr yap asking qns whereby siew mei kept asking tmr job thing cause me i never listen to wad teacher say in the lesson... n there anna say so loud.. y the birthday gal so unlucky gonna called 2 time...
n then receive present tt is wrap together from siew mei n tiffany.... a hair cream from dunnoe 1 of them n a mositurizer for skin... haha...
then open my locker saw a plastic there.. n saw present inside which is from jia min, wei lin n daphne.... a big bottle of small paper star....
hmmm...
n then today after school, go eat kfc.. n cannot eat finish... n also have stomach pain ....
then ltr go kiddy palace n there jia min and daphne and toffany n esther share to buy cake... n i tink it is a mango cake... lol....
then come home... nth much... cake at home...father work mother work... cake not yet blow candle.... n now waiting to eat my dinner.... lol..... father ask me to call friends to together eat the cake... but i did not lo... co s grandma thought it is my mei b'd... lol... now also... now mother back lol... have to go eat dinner... le.... haiz...
hmmm.. just eat dinner finish ... chicken cullet... the dream of chicken cullet...
tmr goin to do outdoor survey with siew mei.... 3hr and then have to go watch movie... dunnoe wad they will watch ... no ghost movie update.... really y there are many different ppl in here... i 1 2 buy a laptop... cost a lot... so i 1 it to be memorable laptop so i goin to do the outdoor survery and earn the money to buy laptop... but dunnoe tmr interview will sucess ma.... really regret goin to do the job... must have the bold to ask qns der....
goin to shaw centre... haiz....
how is working life actually is...
hope they accept me... cos work onli on sat and sun... 3hr perday unless i 1 2 work more.. but must take care of my studies 1 still...
cos result not very the good..