Entries ♥

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

find something make my life change

me went to friendster and try to type the guy name who i love... wad make me unhappy at 1st was dun have such name... tiffany yesterday told me ad is his name... his name is lee zong geng....
so i try but can't find...
so i end up typing percussion hope to find him... and i find a person name zong geng lee.... very happy ... cos it might be him.... trying to add him in my friendster to ask if it is him... if it is really him... i will confess my love with him....
haha:> hope everything will went smoothly....
haiz... but can't add him... must get his add 1st.. so now sending msg hope he will see it soon...
plz... must let him see my msg and add me... wad happen if it really is him.... i will be very bold but it seem tt he some sort like have a relationship... haiz.... but i abhor christan ppl... haiz... he is christan ... wad 2 do then.... so slow... de.... hope he add me... n not noe who i am.... really hope.. so i will slowly intro him about me... hope he really dun have galfriends...really hope.....
haiz.... am i stupid... it is e first i very seriuos abouy love... if i fail.... i will not think about love anymore.... it is the end and just to concentrate on my study then..... haiz.... maybe try not to hate christan very much.... wing lam seem does not like my present.... oh no.... i 4get to buy anna birthday... what to do.... ar..... lol.... can any1 post some comment about my blog thanx alot.... tt tiffany very ... haiz.. lying.... say 1 2 online but never go ... ar...
dun believe her anymore.. now still sleeping... haiz.... bla blabla .... wad more u can say tiifany..... wei lin waitin 4 u 2 online u .... haiz....
tell u all .............
i love zong geng !!!!!!!
wa haha
just jk jk hehe////