Entries ♥

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

give a look stern look

very very irritting today... went to long john with ivy... n there is 2 guy sitting at beside us... n that 2 person wad keeping looking as us... lol... n wad mre is tt when ivy clssmate came, they wear pe-short n they keep staring at them... bloody full... see wad see....
and another thing is tt i went home, an lady giving me that want to fight look... when i am about to to take lift... wad the matter with the people there... i also give a want to fight look....
feel like to 2 hit tt lady with a chair...
wad more angry is on the morning, my younger sister... wad sitting on a bench staying with me to wait 4 sch bus b4 she went to sch.... my father walk away to smoke the smelly ciggarette...
n there is happen a mad... my mei say when i walk away cos raining there is nth to do so i walk around the building while waiting 4 sch bus.. then there a maid... was pressing the lift to take the lift n suddenly , out of sudden turn her head n stare at my mei as if 1 2 eat her up...
n there my mei do nth ... wa liao .. y no reaction... 1 ... very angry with my mei... some1 do tt 2 her must return to it wad..
y this worlds got so many innocence being bullied they dunnoe how to resist againt it 1...
there is tiifany, ppl bullied her she just let the person bullied...
y so weird 1 .. so many weird ppl in here...