Entries ♥

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

headache

haiz.... trying 2 forget about love and i try to read ss book to 4get about him and suddenly hear zhou hua jian song and think about him more.... haiz.... i eat very liitle today for my dinner.... haiz.... afternoon i and my friend, tiffany go to buy drink adn bought a big packet oof milo...
and my friends, jia min, weilin and daphne were shock thought we need dying to have more calcium in order to grow tall..... lolx.... and today see the noticeboard saw the guy pic although very small lol.... haiz... told tt ivy to look my blog she dun 1 .... haiz... sob sob... wad a friends is she lol... haiz... nobody really noe my real feeling... ask tiffany to check his name but never lol and took a long tym.. dunnoe will she check or not... feeling crying... ust now help a friends wrap her birthday and was thinking wad will i receive on my birthday but i noe they will never noe...a math i dun noe how to do.. haiz... very diffcult lol.... should drop but will not give up... i am very different 1 lol.. if i sth to be done, i will never give up untill i acheive the thing i 1 lol... i just finish learning 10 so called new word from my dictionary lol.... very happy ... ask tt ivy did she go my blog she say again no... and say cause never lol..... idiot... haiz... saw ivy in the interchange today when about goin home... lol.... idiot ..... haiz...
disappoint about her lol.... tt tym ak her to teach me cooking n then she promised but in the end never lol... sob sob... tt tym feel happy tt she 1 2 teach me cook but wib 1 word busy she never lol... y are all ppl all does not keep their promise 1....
stym tought of killing or sucide but dun 1 2 hurt myself... then how 2 die....
now have to concentrate study and 4get all about e unhappiness... no friends should be trusted...
i will never have a good friend in my life.... i feel tt i am left out in this world... should not be in this world 1... i will not leak any more secret in here any more.. it will be in my another blog.. from tmr onward..... this world have nth to say... world is cruel.... wad i must say is tt i won't belive any1 from today onward.... 4ever and ever.....