Entries ♥

Thursday, July 06, 2006

lead in my com

haiz... today online lead.com to do my homework then cannot lol....
mine this blog onli wei lin, tiffany, ivy and minghui noe onli... wa haha.... kill other pp if they noe ... just jkjk...
btw,, just realise i really not love tt guy... i think i say i like him becos of sth i rmb i saw in my young times... tt y i have the special feeling 4 him..
friendship really hard to come... i rmb a friends of mine when pri sch.. my very good friends.. i was really regret about it... i think is the onli best friends i have ever in my life... there is no true firends now.. accept her.. now really wonder which sch she in... she have never let me down b4....
tt ivy very funny
ask me go listen a song
n came out ot be my fave last tym song
tt song is s very old song.. hokkien song wors... ..
haha:>
i sometime i fel tt i am a beast... lolx...
haha:>
feel tt i am very ugly...
life is very hard to say ....
wad more can i say... listen to the song it remind of my last time family life..... my real background of me..... tt person i love maybe is becos his bahx... tt y have tt feeling 4 him....
n my real person i love is very hard to come by 1... must have 3 characteristic....
1st is b e same year , mth and day as me... but i noe very hard to find.. tt y if ever met... i wil surely go 4 it... 2more charactistic nxt tym then say...... wad eva.. now feel very light -hearted....
tmr will be very stress got lot of home work to do lol.....
((( pls. post some comment thanx....:>)))