Entries ♥

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

something important

And on monday i receive a present from wing lam and ivy.... wing lam gave me a doggy soft toy and ivy give me a frame music ... need to wound up in order to hear any some... and by the way, ivy you know what... among all the present , the one i like the best is yours... cos ... how you noe i like this type 1 lol... haha... next is wing lam preset... and then next is tiffany and siew mei present... follow by the present that is from jia min and wei lin and daphne... then next present.. from xue ying and anna... hmmm ,.... but excatly i dun like the present that is given from wei lin , daphne nad jia min.. a bottle of fold star... just becos.. hate this thing le...
and here to say sorry to tiffany.... cos that day you 1 2 buy the chinese dictionary, i did not lend you money... it is not that i dun 1 .. daphne come and find me tell me that you 1 2 borrow money from me to buy the chinese thing.. and she ask got enough money to lend her... very irritating cos she say as if i owe you 1.. n so i say have the amount just to buy 4 my own.. and then
you came forward and tell me.. and i thought of lending to you but not in front of her so i tell you i stil have but is my birthday hong bao money.. but you say sorry.. lor... haiz...
although i must tell you that i really abhor people asking to lend $ from me..
haiz...
tomorrow physic test.. lor........... haiz...
still sitting down here write blog... and so now i sign off le ... bye bye !!!
10:46pm