Entries ♥

Monday, July 17, 2006

what can i do?

1st my friends ask me wad present i 1 4 birthday but i did not answer them... i just kept quiet...
cos no 1 really noe... me very well...
2nd tt ivy, (&%6^6) i noe wad i mean...
so wad then!!
3rd... family , mother another rubbish try.. keep on provoke me from morning till now...
BLOODY FULL!!!
nxt...
feel very angry le.. on msn then more angry... cos of (&%6^6) ..so sign out... not goin to online msn again when nxt mth.... must let my temper down 1st....
very thing seem to be attacking me... to day.. not very smooth.. just buy a watch today with xueying...
not goin to say anything regard about (&%6^6) again in my blog... dunn 1 2 go on wed.. not mood le... cos of sth she unhappy aboyt yesterday then no choice lol. if she unhappy not my business anymore... wad really is FRIENDS~
Dun believe in friend anymore.... cos of friendster...
n tt penpal... anthony.. feel very disgusting 4 him... irritating.. keep n sending that type of thing of me..
really have to meet him up oneday... goin to noe wad he really up to...
PERVERT me not really.... now life is NO FUN NO PLAY NO LIFE!!!
Must as well go ~~~ lol...
and then the steven... godbro .. tt guy very the wad lol.. keep finding stead when he dunnoe tt he is really very the *** lol... try to woo every girl in his friendster add...
wa liao!!!
Birthday always stay at home 1... sure enough tt this year family dunnoe my b'd coming soon..
cos noe or dunnoe is still the same...
b'd come... friends get to have present from parent n parent did gave them...
me le.. promise but did not... happen .. not goin to trust them anymore... have to dependent le...
not goin to trust any1 anymore .. none are trustworthy anymore...
now just have to work hard on study n goin to enter into university and all so on... now the only thing i noe is to get 1st in class .. did all the best i can.. fight til i die...
anna just call me... very surprise.. she is the only 1 who call n talk to me very touch.. though she seem very irritating sth.. but i noe tt real friends ar ehard to find... onli real friends...
appear at real time n place.. so real friends u have to careful wait.. it will come when it is time...