Entries ♥

Friday, August 18, 2006

because of you! my life is changin!!

haiz!!!
today you noe wad!!
tiffany suddenly stop talking to me!!
wad the heck!!!
then in the morning, i went to sch, i meet daphne at the 7eleven!!
then there i saw tiffany standin!!
then i come , she won't not even turn to look at me !!
and just look else where!!
wad the hell!!
then i fell she very weird!!
then i try to sound her out!!
talk to her at the parade square , there she not answering me!!
well , i gaver her 3 chance!!
the 1st chance is after morning assembly, went up the stair!!
we are goin to math lesson!!
then we are waitin 4 the rest to be ready!!
then i call her to come back to wait for the rest!!
and noe wad she ignore my word!! and only look directly pass me to talk to tiffany!!
then i try it on chinese lesson , the 2nd chance!!
we seat down , then i tell her jokes about anna!!
then i talk to her!!
i ask why you so quiet!!
then she say she very tired!!
wa lao!!
then she keep quiet!!
wad the heck!!
the last chance!!
the chinese say about a chinese word!!
then i say anna is the 1!!
haha!! to her!!
then she say so!!!!!!!!
well !!! it is the end of me with her!!!
friendship end here!!
and there this tiffany during lesson!! she act as if it is not her fault!!
very innocent!!
very tym act very innocent!!
hyprocite!!!
that all i can say about her!!!
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
i actually have stop to be hardworking but
now new life start!! here!!
i have build my confidence agaiN!!
I HAVE to defeat tiffany !!! today!!!
tt all i can say!!!
and wed still need to dance the latin!!
pantner with her !! i will partner!!! and dun expect me to talk with her!!
lor!!
idiot!!