Entries ♥

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Friends!

so what really to say about friends!!! haiz!! ask 4 just lends me a calculator, she ask me to treat her food b4 she treat me lor!!
haiz!! no choice!!
nxt tym have to bring my own stuff le!!
cannot borrow from ppl!!
haiz!!
are friends all like that?
i really wonder!!
if i were to hav a time turn back!! i just hope i would not be in this sch!!!
haiz!!
maybe if i am in other sch, i will not be so good person der!!
maybe i may have join gang!! or other thing!!
singapore life!! haiz!!
wad really should i really say!!
exam result drop terrible !!
wad more to say!!!
i feel lyk shunning from all my friends!!!
hate this family alot too!!!
friends !! family!! all sux!! lor!!!

well if any1 1 2 make friends with me and confront to me about friends or family just add me in msn!! wonder_magic91@hotmail.com
or in friendster : chicken_satay91@yahoo.com