Entries ♥

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

SiAo!! wHaT WrOnG?

Today i siao le.... wad happen lol... me with wei lin go to visit a shop... then we watch finish then we went to take bus... noe wad wei lin saw my bus... and i also saw the bus no. then i alight the bus... and noe wad... i was sitting in the bus and wonder y the bus got so little ppl... everytym got a lot of ppl... then i look out the window... and nnoe wad i saw unfamiliar place... then i relise wad bus i was taking when it turn round a corner .. the corner is the place where when i sec 1 got cca at sat, i alight from that bus stop... and i noe i take the wrong bus lol...the bus is 231... wa liao!!!
Siao liao!!!
TooK WrOnG BuS... AnD hAVe TO ALiGhT TO WaLk BaCk HomE lol... some the amanda with vanesess chew... wa liao so suah to see the amanda..
haizz... chew say hello 2 me...
and sometym i feel that sth is wrong with me lol... everytym i can find myself thinking of sth when talking or doing thing... half a tym dun noe wad i am doin... sth not very right... i seem not to be ,yself anymore...
wad happen actually ?
sometym really dunnnoe wad to say to myself... i feel that i no longer shun away from people
and i have the feeling of wanting to do the thing i never done b4...
like join a gang...
jis min b'd coming soon... 1 2 buy 4 leaf 4 her... quite expensive... cost twenty dollar plus... effany 1 2 share with me to buy that present.. really very irritating la... me anad effany have plan to bake a cake for jia min on her b'd then i take my dairy out, there got write do cake on the date of jia min b'd then that daphne snatch away the dairy as she saw sth... jia min write in my dairy say must buy me preset hor... then siew mei write beside i will surely 4get... and she go and gib the dairy to jia min and see... and let her saw our plan of baking a cake... so we have to cancel the plan le... haiz...
so.. history exam this fri lol.... haix...
and toaday change my seat position .. lol... me and siew mei went to sit with evelyn...
hmmm very weird .. she ... have to examine her carefully... she really very weird...
her eye .. like very scary.. derr... like she is crying or wad derr...