Entries ♥

Friday, August 11, 2006

wa liao! bloody full!

my grand ma was lyk a idiot!!! my friends call me n then talk only 15 min n then she say i was talking to boyfriends!!! bloody lor!!
n keep comparing her daughter with me !! WA LIAO!! i dun believe her daughter talk with otherguy lor! she say her daughter very quai! in school she shun away from guy!!! then got a lot of guy wooing her! even came to the hse and ask 4 hand 4 marriage!
n then say me tt i llk to flirt around ! bloody full!!! i abhor guy men!!! i m not a lesbian!!!
wa liao!!! idiot!!! tmr sat and got CIP and then she say nobody go only she go there to have fun! she dun noe wad is CIp lor!!! fucking idiot!! lor!!!
since she think tt i shall let her continue!!! when i grow up!! i will make sure i do better than her daughter!! her daughter marry a rich guy and live in luxury!!! so wad men!!
too rely in guy!!! lor!!! wad the pt!!! she have the ability then be a sucessful powerful women!! lor!!
wa liao!!!let me tell her in blogger!! i shall be a more sucessful person than her daughter!! i shall make life diffcult 4 her daughter!! hate this family with this type of family here!!!
wad she think she is!!!
lor!!!
wa liao!!! i shall take my revenge!!! wad the heck!!!