Entries ♥

Monday, November 20, 2006

Entertainment

Dear Blog,
today i wake up early in the morning N attack my Uncle with water..
What a Great thing to do.. N i won bu stealing his spray away..
Ate Food at home and i Rush to Ec there.. Smsing my friend that i hae know from
Friendster. Oh Gosh!.. smsing Jia min she did not reply lo..
I wait outside the EC there for quite Long .. waiting to use the com in there..
I ask Chee wong should i play 3 or 5hr.?
N i play for 5hr.. because i tell him that 3hr for $6.30 and 5hr for $10...
haha.. i regret choosing 5hr. I have to tolerate of not going to the toilet for 5hr..
Wating patiently for the Tym to pass... and i manage to play 48.02% for my maple..
But still never up level.... wor..
This Friday i have to go Xy hse to Play ...
Hope to see me up level wor... Haiz...
Realli Realli when then i can up level... wor...
Teacherl; Ms Ratulangi wedding is appraoching nearer.. wor..
Me have not even Buy Present for her yet.. wor.. and have not get myself a
Clothes.. what colour should i wear.. haiz...
well... tt all i could say.. tmr i am going to the job there lor.. can wear Jean there ma?
lo.. haha..
here to end my memory !
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Sincerely:some1
tym:8:43pm
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***