Entries ♥

Monday, November 13, 2006

Hungry

today suddenly feel the urge of eating thing.. so i ask my mother to help me buy 2 packet
of potato chip.. hmm. realli bored at home.. my mei went out wib her friend today.. accmpany her friends tu cut hair... der... like tat also can.. still have not return home lor..
haiz...
tomorrow have math extra lesson and cca...
haiz...
have tu return tu school ..lor...
Hmm.. no choice have tu put these pic in my blog le.. cos my mei goin delete all my harry potter pic.. lor..
i delete her den she noe lor..
hmmm..







but actually dis foto not realli tt ugly ma.. her is anime.. all the pervert type der...
lor...
F4 song very hard tu find.. de.. y ar... i try iweb no other type of song unless i noe the title.. but there got a song call di yi shi jian a nice song de..
but too bad cannot find it.. unless u 1 2 go baidu and find.. den lor...
listen tu F4 song again.. haha.. i mean my blog song la..
still got a lot of homework undone lor. haiz...

wow... that 1 so big sia.. the foto... hey and tt 1 is once my friendster background.. haha..
wei lin help tu do de...
upload all the foto at once is a good thing to do.. wor... but i think upload at wrong place.. should upload it in my another blog that got alot of harry potter thing de.. i think i should start reread my book le.. so that i can write the review in it and den ppl can go and see. haha...

ok here dis foto should stop here.. i need tu put it in another place.. de..
yo ho ho..
ivy yesterday ask me out but weird la.. she have tt lixin wad.. no need me accompany also can de..
lor..
separate class next year.. alot not in same class as me... le.. haiz..
but through train is realli after all good de... but onli lazy ppl go there.. that wing lam smart lo..
she not lazy tt y stay in same class as the rest.. did not take through train..
and den tt lazy anna 1 2 take cannot take .. too badd. lor.. haha...
okkiies... here tuu stopp le..bb
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~
SIncerely:some1
tym:6:05pm
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***