Entries ♥

Thursday, November 09, 2006

so energetic

suddenly craved of eating ban mian.. but haizz.. no body 1 go eat wib me.. at 12 plus..
me eat potato wedges onli today... lor...
haiz... den saw jane today... help her carry her friends bowling bag.. lor...
den talk with her.. she so tall sia...
hmm... den i went tu school alone.. nobody talk wit me.. i yi shen yi gui.. derr.
cos onli me so i walk halfway wil turn around and see if any1 follow me or not..
haha.. den saw ivy... went talking wib her...
den have guitar..
after guitar me and tiffany go bully anna.. haha.. take her umberella and throw.. worsss...
haha...
she so fast angry der..
den tt lyn call her name so loud and we need to run for our life...
today raining again... haiz...
y everyday have rain, rain for wad.. lor... haiz...
earth is so weird lor...
1 2 rain rain..dun 1 den dun rain.. how can like tt der...
haizz... jm told me have tu score 10 pts in order tu pass N-level... lor..
english occupy 6 le.. math dun noe wad will happen plus anther sub.. die le.. lor...
must work triple hard next year... cos math important.. must score a1.. for it...
ar....
haizzz...
wad tu do ...lor... haizz.. who can tell me ....
ok.. here tu end le.. tt all for today journey...~~
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Sincerely:some1
tym:8:59pm
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***