Entries ♥

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Today lifes terrible...

Dear Blog,

Realli terrible.. at home grandma keep sayin the hse fone spoil
and keep calling me like hell..
and den i today have math.. hmmm.
almost all question answer wrong.. and den e teacher have
tu teach me about it...
and den me buy 2 Cd and 1 for $2... Damn cheap... lo... Cash Convector..
Still my 1 of e friends.. but a MP4qing ren tt Cd for 50cent.. so shock sia..
and den tiddany buy a VCD for $1..
saw alot of F4 CD.. CuM VCD.. lo...
i BOught F4 CD CUm Huan Zhu ge ge CD.. lo... haiz...
Spent alot of $ today... hmmm..
haiz..
sth make me very unhappy todae..
lo..
should i or should not i say it out... better dunn...
ok..
And more Fun today.. me and tiffany and Jia min.. went tu HDB Hub.. wor...
Went tu the below and Play.. so much fun in tricking tiffany...
BUt pity.. wei lin not here.. she miss the Fun here and in Cash Convector...
Got alot of Cheap Cd
She miss it all..
I 1 2 Play maple.. ar...
Haiz...
ok here got tu go le..
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Sincerely:some 1
tym:6:23pm
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***