Entries ♥

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

BAd news or good news?

Dear BLog,
70%plus over the ppl pass their N-level.. haizz.... how nehx...
English hope to pass den it will be good enough lehx.. e math and a math...
still trying to push up and pass.. haizz.. chinese and science and humman, F&N and
poa.. must get these few higher.. must study hard lehx...
math math math.. ? math.. wei lin tell me that i should not hate the subject or else
i will done very badly.. de..
SO I MUST SAY I LOVE MATH ALOT TILL I BECOME MAD.. haha...
okk never mind.. BUt whateva.. la...
cannot slack anymore.. lo..
Tml must start to do my homework lehz...
must borrow a book n do my english lehx....
okk. wednesday and thursday superstar le...
haha...
i goin to change my blog song soon., after i finish my home work dne it is the tym i
start change my blog song. lehx...
haha... okk.. gtg lehx.. bb every1 tt visit my blog....
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Sincerely:some 1

tym:9:29pm
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***