Entries ♥

Friday, December 01, 2006

coughing

Dear Blog,
wa ... headache.. just add some1 in msn.. and can't find him.. and my uncle smokin..
make me coughing.. lo.. yeerr... haha.. lo...
wa.. today minghui abit not right... for nothing laugh.. o ya. i just ask anna..
out on monday.. go school and study together.. haha.. of cos got reason.. recommend
yc to her.. err. i noe it will not succeed... but just hope.. becos nobody will 1 make
friends with anna de.. loo.. wa.. she keep calling me.. till my sister scould me.. younger
sister scould me lo.. where got like dis de... wahhaa
er.. today nothing realli special.. yo. haha.. my blog song damn nice haha..
tt all i noe.. haha...
homework here i go.. goin to finish it on monday.. no matter must.. lo..haha...
and computer abit lag.. wa.. haha.. lo...
DIAO....
haha.. but the most important i must finish as much as i can.. english still can
other day do.. the rest cannot..haha...
goin to meet my penpal soon on christmas soon..
oo ya.. say about penpal.. i owe anthony letter and a gal penpal letter.. lo..
haha... forget to buy stamp lo.. haha..
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
PS: and ya those who read my blog must noe that i have another msn.. if haven add u in
must tell me.. wor.. not wonder_magic91@hotmail.com is another 1 de. haha...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~
Sincerely: some1
tym:9:48pm
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** **