Entries ♥

Monday, January 29, 2007

BAd day

Dear Reader,
The moon was high in the sky, shrouded by misty grey clouds. I was once again postina my blog. This is the 71st blog i am posting. My result wasn't that fine afterall. Social studies i get 4 upon 13. The highest is anna tay and a person , i think. They score 6. Well the mark that we are taking wasn't that well done. I really wish i can drop Food and nutrition. I really do not understand what the teacher want from us. Rubbish was all she can say. I thought today i will be having another social studies yet there isn't any. Went to the library after school with mushuang. I came across a book . And here this is a lame icebreaker i have ever read.
*The story began about the automobile accident in which there was an injured man stretched out on the ground. A woman was hovering over trying to give him some aid. A crowd started gather, and then a man elbowed his way through and pushed the woman aside, saying, "let me at him, I've had first aid traing." The woman stepped back and watched for awhile. Finally, she tapped the man on the shoulder and said, " when you come to the part about calling the doctor, I'm right here."*
Quite a lame ancedotes. Ate quite alot of food for the day. HAve cup noodle before school. Recess, i have mee soto. After school have Ban mian. Went home ate rice and some dishes. Now eating pizza. Oh my Gosh!! I am growing fat in no times. Tomorrow, there will be physic test, chinese test. And maybe there will be english compo.Oh yes. TOmorrow jun rong is returing to singapore. hoho.. Finally you are back sia. well. ok. That all for today.

BEware of what you are doing.
9:19pm