Entries ♥

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cheque

Dear Blog,
hmmm. I have pondering on, should i really keep on updating my blog where no one will be visiting it. It have been so isolated , no one want to come. Look like i really start posting to xanga, where all post are put private. I have been asking myself, why other people blog, have people visiting there whereas mine, there isn't much people.
Today, went to school just as usual type i am. Taking School Bus, and reach school at 7am. Quite early. The classroom occupy only 4 to 5 student. Ming hui was one of them. The POa lesson for today was terrible bored. All the teacher does is write and write. Not even care about explain. Although she did only some explaination but hardly get what she is teaching. Have cca today and ming hui and i went to to find the bookshop auntie and get the cheque. Follow by went to toa payoh central and consume food; ban mian with tiffany and mushuang.
I can't even able to belief that my own stuff actually went missing in my house. I went searching it and to no avail.
Superstar diya and carrie, to my surprise, yesterday , carrie done better then diya. But although carrie done better, every one should know that diya supporter is far more then carrie.
ANd today the darren and Nat, surely of course Darren will win . Anna down there keep accost to me that she will win. Stupid people went to do stupid thing, support the superstar like mad.
Now a new website: http://ant.d4b.net/webs/lyric/lyric.html is a great song and the content really show that our life will met four type of people. But whether it is true , it still have to depend how far we move on and so.
English lesson, after listening to the teacher speech, i realise that i cannot do composition with all my own speaking.
Math lesson i am not much understand what the teacher is explaining of.
Tomorrow, i will be all alone to the a math lesson . Finally able to attend my a math lesson.Hope able to catch up with the lesson.
I was visiting tawan blog again. He have not updating anything. Lian Ai pin lu this song, actually quite nice but i do not really appreaciate much of the song.
ok. here got to go.

some1...

8:57pm