Entries ♥

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I realise i am wrong

Dear reader,
i wake up quite early today. Went for cca. I didn't saw the presence of Lzg. But i also do not wish to see him-his hair cut is terrible.So short. Actually i shall say that i am quite lucky to live in this family. I get allowance of 60dollar a week. Aren't i lucky enough. yet I spend my money like throwing the money into the drain.
Next week, have to i cannot anyhow spend already. Times for saving up. 3 more day and will junrong return. see i am helping him count down to his return.. hoho.. Actually nothing to say already. Look like i really need to wear spectacle. I saw a person but i cannot see very clearly.It is damn blur. so i did not make any effort in trying to find out who it is. CCa pe, quite fun. Have to run up staricase. ah ha. ok. that all for today.

9:55pm