Entries ♥

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

IT start all with the feeling


Dear Blog,
My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.
My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.
My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It's to you that I surrender

Should i or not? Take the 1st step. But i just think that it is useless. FOr the sake
that he is not really that good looking. And he is Damn smart and older than me a few month.
SHould i or not. BUt i Really cannot bear the heart to tell him these. Forgive me as i'm just abit selfish. Just want to live in a normal world. KIndergarten same as you, P1 same class as you. now I realise the presence of you. Although i noe that there are outside have far more good choices
for you to have. I'm just a normal person. Hope one day you will pass by my blog and look at it.
You are the 1 who teach me the basic of how to write. And i have not been in the effort to learn.
Letting your effort down into drain. If just one day, YOu are here. If you saw me, and can you just tell me that you have seen my blog. So at least looking at your facial expression, i know what is the answer. Hope you will not avoid me. For then i shall prove that i improve my study as a small gratitude towards to you.




From the
http://www.love.2loop.com/


Love Story


One

Smart man summer day at

england you see the most

fly high creature you have ever seen. Their name is

_ _ _ .... _ _ _ ......_ _ _ _ , and every move

he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend

tiffany and say, "Wow, that has to be the most

blew open body I have ever seen." Suddenly,

he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!!

he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so

kiss goodbye , and was wondering if you'd like to go to

hong kong with me and

watch tv ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, "

siao " and go with them. When you finally get to

hong kong ,

he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a

DIAO hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.
It reads: "

_ _ _.... _ _ _....... _ _ _ _ is the love you've been waiting your whole life for.

he will ask you out in

3 days or less, but only if you send this e-mail to at least 10 people within the next few minutes. The more people you send it to, the sooner they will ask you out, and you both fall in love. Do not take this lightly, because if you simply ignore this, you will have bad luck in love for the next

3 years!"





Love me in the Springtime,
when all is green and new,
Love me in the Summer,
when the sky is oh so blue,
Love me in the Autumn,
when the leaves are turning brown,
Love me in the Winter,
when the snow is falling down.
Love me when I'm happy,
and even when I'm sad,L
ove me when I'm good,
or when I'm oh so bad,
Love me when I'm pretty,
or if my face is plain,
Love me when I'm feeling good,
or when I'm feeling pain.
Love me always darlin',
in the rain or shining sun,
Love me always darlin',
after all is said and done,
Love me always darlin',
until all our life is through,
Love me always darlin',
for I'll be lovin' you!

!!~~!!~~!!~~!!~~!!~~!!~~!!~~!!~~
Love
Love is like a lump of gold,
Hard to get,
and hard to hold.
Of all the girls/(boys) I've ever met,
You're the one I can't forget.
I do believe that God above,
Created you for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest,
Because he knew I would love you best.