Entries ♥

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New NEws

Dear Blog,
it have been up to my eye in study since yesterday. Been busy with studying my social studies test. Hope that will pass. But After today test, i realise i will still fail.
Today i accompany mushuang to the councellor . Spent quite alot of time in there. After that went to kfc to makan. I cannot find my file today. I almost turn my house upside down searching for the file aimlessly. I still cannot find. Look like i really have to reprint it. haizz...
Tomorrow of account period. I do not know whether the new teacher is it good at teaching account or not. Hope she do. And tomorrow have English. Talking about the english teacher, i wish she can stop putting on her unpleasant smell of the perfume. Really very hard for me to go near her. Today, together with my sister, we went to buy thing in the market. So called market, and we purposely pass by his aunt shop. And my sister say "hello" sound like a you know that type of guy sound. He look up and i look at his face, his expression tell me that he was quite shocked and at the same time hard to describe the action. ANd he was waving very listlessly.
surprise bahx.. hahass.. ok.. my form teacher call me and two more girl to talk about why we did not go for the lesson for a math. And at the first place, i do not know that there is . Will tiffany be joining also. HAVe to start all over all the chapter again to revise. It will be good if this year only take N-level a math. But what if it is O-level a math. THen maybe i have to reconsider.
Well, lesson for today was quite alright.
JUst now around 8 plus, i called tiffany and half way, the bookshop auntie call me and i never manage to pick up the phone. Fristly is because i do not know how to pick up the second line, been trying to find but to no avail. So in the end she hang up and i call her instead. SHe told me that the cheque was here and told me to go and take it after school . Yes, i will be going and she want me to help take ming hui and that yc cheque and pass it to them . And that the trouble, have to meet that yc again. Ming hui will most probably be going with me to take. We are from same class wor...
After that i stil got cca .. hahass....
okk.. here got to go ...


Night Night,..
FOr the new world we began..
lets celebrate the joy... of ...
happiness....


10:00pm