Entries ♥

Sunday, January 28, 2007

so much

Dear Reader,
it is such a boring day. Spend the whole day using the computer, slacking not studying. Why have i turn into such a person. I am so useless. Thinking of him , i should say that i have not been doing my best for my studies. What a failure i am. Having a physic test on tuesday and yet i have not study for it. Homework, i didn't do. WHy can't i just make an effort to do my homework and the homework is just only so little and i have not done it. Now is already 9 plus at night. Tomorrow i still have a long day to went through. Watch the television at 4 plus *wo ai her dong shi* he actually forget her in the show. Why they are like siding with that bai shui xin, she damn ugly lo. AT least he dong shi is prettier lo. And while changing the channel near 5, channel u. I saw a show which make my mind change. Cardcaptor sakura. Idiot lo. I miss the show for like so many esposide. They grow up already. It was like really so fast. Haiz. Well, listening to my blog some while posting. I am so tired. Haizz.. And the show at 7, was a intersting show. Tomorrow have to go to school haiz...
ok.. got to end here. Night every one.


Not every thing is perfect in the world..
10:00pm