Entries ♥

Sunday, January 21, 2007

WEnt to Buy tumbdrive

Dear Blog,
ok.. today i wake up at 7 plus..Then went with my cousin and sister to the market to buy some makan food. My cousin and i eat carrot cake to eat and my sister eat fishball noodle. I glance around the market and saw many thing changes. There is a malay stall selling mee soto, mee siam and malay stuff or perharps i last time have not pay much attention to all the stall. Pass By again his aunt shop again. Went out with my sister to the Cd rama to buy that idiot tumbdrive. Cost soo ex 55 dollar. THe person tell me that is the only tumbdrive sia. WHen siew mei buy, the person give her another 1 cost 30 plus. I feel like killing that idiot down there. I shall never ever step into the CD rama again. After buying, went to dollar value with my sister, she bought snack and lots of snack like she have never eat for 3 day like that. Follow by went to cash converters. She say she want to buy VCD to watch so i bring her there. We buy 3 VCD title: ANother heaven, The ring (1) and black cat in jail. These are chinese show. WEll after that we take bus home. First time went out with people that bought lots of thing at one go. She say she very because she can buy loads of thing. MAd lo. Thought that today at least finish some homework but did not. And i have a math homework whereby i can't do as i do not have the text book . THe new edition 8th. Sill have english homework not yet done. Food and nutrition still have to print it out but i did not.
Soo lazy lo. why like that sia.
ok. here got to go . Bye Bye
Gong to enjoy the VCD that today bought.

8:29pm

you are what you are.