Entries ♥

Thursday, February 15, 2007

All those day!!!

Dear reader,
Finally approaching towards Chinese New year. Just have my Account test. It was terrible done. I anyhow put number in. Having math as the first lesson. Realise that it is important to do well for my math.
Bio lesson, i fully understand what the teacher was teaching.
Chinese, i get back my chinese test. Get 32/40. Quite a low mark, but better then the last test. Recess, thought that there will not be food sale in the canteen but there is. Ate mee soto. I saw that there were people eating Cup noodle. haha.. Account lesson, of course i am having test during that period.
People were asking around how to do and eventually asking the teacher how to do. Haizzz...
English lesson follow by, wendy wong does not have any voice to speak and have to type in the laptop. It this continue, will it be good. haha.ss.. SHe gave us a project to do. About BLog. I was thinking , it was my Zuang chang. I could put song and create pretty background. haha.
CCa , wasn't that pleasant. Wasn't happy at all.
Still have homework to do. After new year, still have math test. haizz...

Be who you are!!!
9:30pm

Labels: , ,