Entries ♥

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Always tired

Dear Reader,
Went to cca yesterday. And have alot of joke with tiffany. Cca ends, we walk together to the tp Mrt. We make donation on our way and the surprising is, i saw joanna , doing CIP.. men... hahass.. Monday, somthing big will happen. Will she be able to win? Hope she can get into the second round. I have lots of homework have not done yet. Especially the Food and Nutrition. Research. ahha.
Today, i ask my mother to help me buy mee goreng and told her many many times that i dun want beansprout and yet she buy it. Go to hell la. Even some of more friends know that i do not eat beansprout lo. And yet she is my mother lo. I was so angry lo. Next time if anyone give me beansprout again, i will throw the whole thing at the person face. OK. i shall write till her. Still have lots of homework to do. Bye

12.52

ADD on:
What a lousy mood. CHEN SHI WEI win the superstar . I am supporting Chen Diya. Wa lao. Tomorrow, i am going to face that anna. SHe for sure will be soo HappY that CHen DI YA OUT!!. ZZzzz... Never Mind . Avoid her is the only thing that is left for me to do....
Night everyone

The time now is 10:59pm

Labels: , ,