Entries ♥

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Finally Back

Dear Reader,
Finally, i return home. Many thing happen during the camping. Start of the day when i went to school with bags of stuff on my hand. We were to assemble in the staff room outside immediately after assembly. Set off in the bus and reach the place CAYC ( catholic Archdiocesan Youth Centre). I sat with vanessa poon whereas daphne sat with wei lin. Terrible Ming hui have to share the seat with belince and ning xin. Evil wei lin asked ming hui is her buttock hurt. Anna sat with xiu lin.
When we reached there, We were settle on the floor awaiting for the person to open the gate. Slowly we went upstair finding where should we stayed at. There was two dormitories. Wei lin, Xiu lin, daphne, vanassa stay in the same room. It happen that we were staying the same dormitories with ming hui and her company. Xiu lin at first was sleeping beside Vanassa and me beside Vanassa and Daphne beside me and wei lin beside daphne and her left was all ming hui and her company. We were having games lots of building bonding with the classmates. When night falls, xiu lin, Vanessa, me, daphne, wei lin settle on the mat and gossip about somebody with Joey along. Manage to pull Joey to join our dormitories. We ate *Mamee* , xiu lin favourite. SHe say she's been a long time never ate this and the market does not sell this type. Weird.
And she snatch my Bio paper and told me that you should study so hard and should relax then i chase after her and was trying to use violent to take back the paper but did not. She is so diminutive, i dare not use violent later hurt her. So in the end struggle for a long time and finally i have my paper back.
Oh yes. i forget something, we were telling the classmate whether who is the person important to our life. And mine was friends. Most of the people was family. And they were like crying when telling their story. Mrs Kooh, Mr yap was crying also. Except me.Charmaine story and alex story make me realize somthing.
Back to the Bio paper part, xiu lin was like lecturing us that we should brush our teeth at night. And say alot of hygenine thing. And we share ghost story around but xiu lin did not cause she say she dunnoe any. Wei lin and joey were scared and they dare not hear and was couvering their ear or went to the other side.
On saturday, I wake up at 6.30. Damn late. I rmb i put my clock at 5 but why feel nothing. Breakfast i did not ate anything. On friday, we were each given a envelope and the envelope was for our classmate to write thing in if they want. I only write to charmaine, ming hui, cara, xiu lin and alex. hoho.. If not wrong.
After we break camp, we were given back the envelope. I wonder who wrote to me. Went to long john sliver with wei lin, daphne and xiu lin. Xiu lin do sth which make daphne say it is very embrassing. DUn do it in front of us. She want to ask a guy what is his scent- perfume he is using. Crazy right. And she was considering and make noise and in the end. IN her swift movement, she appraoch the guy and ask him. The guy was shocked for the sudden move she did. And when she return to her place, the worst is she shout across and say sorry so Loud men. So like what. I dunnoe how to say. ok. In the end , i was choosing to go home by Mrt and bus. Daphne keep asking me to take bus But eh problem is i dunnoe which stop to alight. And she very noisy lo. So i choose to take mrt with wei lin although she aling earlier than me. I dun really noe how to change terminal. We met Melanie and sameema and they were the ones who change the terminal with me.I alight earlier then them . So ya.
IT is so late now. got to stop here. Still have history test on monday and have homework undone.
NIght everyone...
8:28pm

Labels: , ,