Entries ♥

Monday, February 05, 2007

I am not happy

Dear reader,
new day started. This Friday i will be having camping and aren't able to update anything. Lesson was as usual. Food and Nutritional have to redo again. Ahha. Hate to redo and redo. Waste my printer ink. My printer do not have any ink left. Haiz. Math lesson was fun though. Mr yap abit weird. He is talking to himself. First was the graph paper. He ask the graph paper "let me see is it clearer if i use this graph paper. Another funny thing was he ask the graph itself "can you spare some space for me to draw the line" at first i can't believe what i have heard and i told tiffany. And i kept laughing and tiffany thought i am insane. So the thing was change to tomorrow. Good luck wor tiffany.
Next, lesson was account. It was so messy. I do not know how to keep the thing. Recess, we didn't run much because we knew that they all help us buy. Wei lin and i was strolling and run when we saw the sight of them.
Chinese lesson was after that. I can't wei lin and daphne. Perharps they left first. I went to classroom all alone. saw mr yap in the classroom teaching. laugh when i saw mr yap inside teaching. Quietly, i take my books and quickly went downstair and ate my seaweed chicken. I was the first one to enter the classroom. I saw Madam Hong writing thing on the whiteboard. By the time the rest of them reach, they were so noisy. Madam Hong scoulded them as they still haven started on their chinese essay. Now then i realise that the whiteboard was about Zuo wen. She scoulded us that she sacrifice her lunch to write those thing on the board but none of us appreaciate it and still don't want to quicky do it with all the helping sentence up there. Was it touching. That what i ask myself but i feel nothing.
History lesson, ahha, the history teacher was so funny men. The way she speak. Oh yes. do i have history homework? This is terrible. I forget all about history and only remember other subject homework.
Social studies lesson was a easy life. The teacher never come so spend the lesson singing song in the classroom preparing for the self awareness camp. Ming hui ask me why i never play the guitar. WEll, I said nothing and smile only. I do not know what to say anything about it. I did not sing the word like 'god', 'jesus' and 'lord'. That what i always does ever since i enter the secondary school life.
Camp is just approaching so fast. I am going to bring some history notes to study at night.
Feel very dejected. No words to describe the feeling.
ok. got to stop here. Night every one.

7:35am

Labels: , ,