Entries ♥

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Irritated!

Dear Reader,
Homework are getting more. Can't manage that well. What is wrong with all the people. First they get agitated so easily when taking with soft spoken people like me. Been quite alot of day didn't wrote a blog. Busy and don't wish to online. Loads of homework not done. Facing more test rushing by. Mrs Kooh just given me the letter of vertification of dropping a math. WHen my name was called upon, Ming hui said;' O hoh! you get fired.' everyone was so quiet. So unusual. Was my name called upon so rare? People always thought that i ma a good girl , should not have done anything wrong like that.
Tmr having Poa test. I didn't even done my math and learn my chinese spelling. I need to sign concent form too! But i have not.! Cut my hair today. Short not really consider short. Is it really short, i don't even know.
I do not wish to do alot of thing. And i am thinking if i start to slack now, wil it be like last year consequence? Haizz....
Ok la got to stop here. Have not learn my poa and chinese spelling yet...


8:55Pm

Labels: , ,