Entries ♥

Thursday, February 15, 2007

School ends early

Dear reader,
Terrible day. During mass in the hall, 4/10 student down there screaming at us. Telling us to move behind. Can't they see that our whole class are sitting down already except that we did not move in at the other end and they called us *stupid* and some vuglar language. I was so furious and wnat to scould them directly. But thought of that new year is coming cannot scould and nextly i am not good in speacking english.
Went to Orchard with weilin, jiamin, tiffany, daphne and mushuang. Hiazz. Wasn't feeling well. Have a bu of throat irritated and stomach pain. After scrolling for half an hour, my eye is damn tired and hurt. Initally, i do not wish to go Orchard and thought of when they did not pay much attention, i will run away and went home.
So tired. In school, I was tying my shoelace and saw ms lim. She smile at me. DIao. Blue house won the catwalk among the four house. Haizz...

Labels: , ,