Entries ♥

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Yo hoho

Dear reader,
2 more day and i am going to camping. Yesterday hardly have the chance to update my blog. Too tired to write. Let me see. Yesterday was tuesday. The first lesson that i have is english. I asked tiffany to help me bring newspaper but she did not help me. So many people didn't bring the newspaper so we change to do test. It is Obviously the test was quite easy but will i pass, it have to depend. About to finish the test, wendy wong came in front of our table and ask what lesson you all are having next. Anna, xueying they all didn't answer her and so i answer her chinese. I ponder on the words i have said, i should have said mother tongue not chinese. What a blunt mistake i have make. Follow by was chinese. Having test. Madam hong was so noisy. Kept talking during the test and i hardly can concentrate on it.
Follow by is account. Recess quite late. I ate chicken rice. Suppose to have CME lesson after that but in the end the teacher spend the two period with her own class. And make us sit on the floor. At first my reaction was to throw the chair at the teacher. Last three period is F&N. SPend all the time in the com lab doing the research. BUt i was not doing anything.
After lesson, went to my cca. Tiffany went fo the audition. AHha. ok. She end up didn't go and want to go tomorrow.
Today. The first lesson start off with math. Follow by Social studies. Passiung the tumbdrive to the ss teacher. The teacher actually went in to see what is in the first folder. Luckily it wasn't much of a privacy. But i wonder did he see all the rest. And he say, be careful of what you put in the Tumbdrive. I was thinking did he see anything? Follow by Bio lesson. The lesson was quite short and we end early and manage to buy all the food for my friend except forget to buy for mushunag. That daphne la.I ask her to calculate properly. And she say she calculate correctly. Daphne, me, jia min, Siew mei, Jean san, tiffany, mushuang and wei lin. I know wei lin will not eat that grilled chicken chop. But wbat about mushuang. Does she even care to calculate her in. We have 8 ppl lor.
After recess was Physic. Didn't catch up with the lesson much. Pc follow by. And finally assembly. After school went to macdonald with mushuang, wei lin, siew mei. Ahha. let me see. Ate mac spicy. And that mushuang still ask for more chilli. So weird today. I actually use to 2 packet of chilli only. Went to pasa malan with mushang after that. Nothing really much to see. Went to look at the sticker but the feeling wasn't there any more. Even looking at sticker like pokemon i am not interested in it. haiz.. ok shall stop here.
Yesterday just top up my hp. the date for today is 7 Feb if i am not wrong. Another week is Valentine Day . Haiz.. Nothing special . wahaas
Ming hui again, she was suppose to sit beside tiffany but she quickly change place. Why things happen until like that. So fuuny when ming hui reaction is like that.
Wah.. my cousin and my sibling is playing water war..
ok got to stop here...
6:44pm

Labels: , ,