Entries ♥

Saturday, March 31, 2007

96 Posts

Dear reader,
THis is mine 96th post. it was really damn a lot. I can't believe that I have spend so many day for blog. OK.. What I am gonna to say.
I meet Tiffany this morning and together we go to Mac to buy my breakfast sia.
I really eat alot. Later still have to run but I ate so much.. We took 105 to the NYJC. I can forsee that alot of people will not come for the run. Hahaha. 1 example is my friends.
When about to start the run, I started with running in half full speed. Until the 3rd run, I was out of breathe. I began to walk. I should brisk walk instead at least faster. End up I pause and rest for many times. The total time I ran was 14.?? I suppose.. I forget what was the time. And that Tiffany so Blur. She actually run 5 round and THought that she have finish sia. hahass..
She began to puke and almost the toilet was spread with the scent of her vomit. After 2.4 we went to makan but she say she don't want to eat. So we end up she drank Ice lemon Tea and I Eat 2 Egg and HOrlick. Can you think, I am in F&N and I don't even know how to crack a Egg and TIffany have to help me and the egg that i crack was all over the table. Terrible experiment. hahass..
For a certain interim, I feel that writting in xanga was quite a nothing better to do and having so much blog it was quite a troublesome stuff to do.
Went to library after we went to the Kopitiam. I actually read a book called the first love , first time, first boy. the title i forget already. sia..
ok la.. then we went to shop around. I bought a balck shirt whereas tiffany bought a brown shirt. I bought a shoe too. hahass..
ANd on our way, we saw some macho man without clothes and i told tiffany not to see .. hahass.. bad for her..
ok.. got to go liao.. Bye and night....

7:44PM

Labels: , ,