Entries ♥

Friday, March 30, 2007

Game is out of my LIfe

Dear reader,
my wonderful listener, Let me tell you all something. Finally, I manage to change tiffany blog profile. IT was so relieve after finsih it. Bit I was terrible tired. No more energy to continue. Having terrible lesson in school. I will be having 2.4 run and I realise that most of my friends will not be going there. Well, never mind. Just wish them all the best. Nothing is really the best unless you work it out.
HAve not been in a good mood recently and have to fake smiling to people. IT is very hard. Me, myself personallY dun smile alot. Feel like a Idiot afterall.
I rmb there was a day where I accompany mushuang to the Councellor, together we do the paper. My first unhappiness was of course coming to this school. And in actual fact, I felt that I have no bonding in this school. How i wish I was in other school. The fun in mixed school was really a big defference than in Girl school. I really wonder why there is boy school and gal school.
Isn't it obvious that having scuh a school will spoil the teenagers mind.
ok/. Got ta to stop ear. II haaee wanndiii Warong.. Ii huupe euss disss///
10:45pm

Labels: , ,