Entries ♥

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Internet

Dear reader,
Yo.. Finally my internet can use liao.. wahaa... Hmmm... Tomorrow i will be having to stay at home to do study. Go to lead and study there. That what they call e learning. IT have been 2 years doing this e-learning stuff. Went to lead and found out that the physic actually have uploaded. Haizz.. life so pathetic.
Sport day was today. Have to go school quite early and take school bus by my own self. Haizz... 238 and not really know which stop to stop. Just roughly guess and lucky i alight the right bus stop. Want to take the Milo but it seem that no one want to take too. I ask tiffany to go but she dun want. Dun know , she is scared later get scolded by teacher or what. Eventually the person who i go to take Milo was Wei Lin and Xiu Lin. Haiz.
After sport day, went to Tp central with Wei Lin and Jia Min. Siew Mei and Tiffany went first to Bishan. That what our plan is. 21 march was my friend , penpal birthday. Haizz! What a penpal I am. I didn't even send her a card and she is not in singapore.
And tmr is tiffany Birthday.. Haizz.. Watch movie with tiffany and siew mei. Hmm.. that can consider as my fifth time watching movie. The first time is with my 4th uncle and family if i am not wrong and that was during my age of 7 or 8 years old. The 2nd time is with the school. Whole sec 2, i think watch the movie, i am not sure which movie... 3rd movie was Harry potter and the Goblet of Fire with father and sister. 4th time is with my primary school friend - cinderalla movie and now the fifth one, is THe Messenger. hahass..
ok.. got to go.. liao
bb every one..
8:40pm

Labels: , ,