Entries ♥

Thursday, March 08, 2007

So many days

Dear reader,
So many days have pass. Finally i could update my blog. ON wednesday, i stay back with daphne to do the english project. Quite a tiring and troublesome thing to do. Accompany her to eat dinner at long john sliver. I was rushing her to speed up her eating. It was so late. Maybe to me. 6:30pm...
I rmb that i need to photocopy sth for the class and thought of going to Jue ying auntie shop Hahass... Went to his auntie shop and saw him.-eating. HE say hello to me. And i just smile to him. I dun think he saw .. OK. never mind hahas.. Her auntie scould her for eating so little ..hahass..
Thurday which is yesterday-8/3/07... Finally finish my F&N and pass it. Using the F&N room there to print out my F&N. Luckily i print first or else the printer get stuck whereby magaret have to call for mr francis for help.
CCa more crazy. Have to bring back alots of book back home and have to bring my cca stuff upstair. Hahass... So we put our back outside the dance studio that what tiffany suggest. By the time we come down, she told me she have to wait for daphne because of daphne book is stil with her. SO we went to the classroom and found that qiqing, cecilla and peiying peep in to see who's bag it is. Hahas.. SO funny.. I laugh at tiffany because tiffany feel very akward.
Friday , which is today, suppose dun have school but have to come to school at 1.30 to 3.30 for english lesson. HAIZZZ.. Sat still have to come back for history lesson so troublesome ...
Ok .. got to stop here... Bye...

10:04am

Labels: , ,