Entries ♥

Friday, March 23, 2007

TiffAny Happy Birthday!!

Dear reader,
Today was tiffany birthday. Manage to wait up @ 6 plus to sms her. Having to stay @ home using Lead. Leaving anna all alone going to school to use the com. Pitty her. Haizz. Not my Fault actually. My com have fixed that why I no need to go to the school.
IN lead, The first test that I do was Chinese. Terrible chinese. Get Zero because I misinterpret the question. I was suppose to fill number but type in words and end up the chinese test Fail. Physic test more crazy. Actually get 2.89 upon 10. Such mark exist.
@ around 4, went to Xue Ying's house. And off we go to the library to do CIP. Wasn't that pleasant in the library. Have to went round searching the corrct place to put those book in the correct shelf.
After CIP, we went to the KOPITIAM. I suppose it is called like that. The food down there was so ex. chicken cutlet cost 5.50.... hahass.. Stomach pain already. And the Xue Ying want to run and have to cooperate with her. Haizz.. Why arh! Almost reach home, she puke. Luckily no blood or the green colour stuff. hahass...
Reach home like 9 plus. Found out that my mother have bought my share- my dinner. Terrible! Have to eat again!!! Stomach Pain, Eat chicken cutlet just now and now have to eat Char Shao Fan!!!
Eason Chan song.. hahass... Nice song hor.. Although I don't know what he is singing. I'm not a CAntonese. I'm only a hainanese.!!!
Night every one!!!
10:22pm

Labels: , ,