Entries ♥

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

2 more day

Dear reader,
Finally, 2 more day to SYF and my english mid year. Having oral tomorrow. Well, just have to do my utmost best. No point trying to figuring out what I will be tested on or worried about it too much. If I was meant to pass, then I will pass if not no matter how hard I try to prepare , in the end come to no use.
I thought I will lost my tuner but luckily find the tuner back today. Great day ahead. Gracious thing. I actually get full mark for listening -tryout today. This is a good start.
Having to clear my locker by tomorrow so I have cleared some of the book left poa, bio, english file and chinese file plus having some history.. hahass..
I was carrying big stack of books home today. Luckliy still able to handle these books.
ON the way home with tiffany, we were laughing so hard. Felt quite stupid... okk..
night everyone..
9:31PM

Labels: , ,