Entries ♥

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ACSI

Dear reader,
It's quite a significant day today. Went to ACSI.. hahas..
In the morning, having english lesson first. THe wendy wong changed our sitting position. Luckily she didn't change mine. Physic follow by. Math, Mr yap was trying to go through the past year other school exam paper when he realise that almost all of us didn't bring it. Chinese lesson I finally get back my chinese test paper. I score only 30.5/50.. It wasn't a good result yet madam Hong still put a sticker on the paper.
Recess, I ate chicken Chop. ANd I bought a lot of the honey. Honey honey .. hahas.. Thought of a song sang by ABBA... I think that's the singer name. CME, the same stuff going on. Oh yes. Recently realise that ONG MUSHUANG actually pray when eating food. hoho.. christian or catholic is she?? F&N stay in the COm room for three period. I was a bit crazy. I on msn and started to chat with Tiffany, Anna, Wei LIn and Jean san and told them I LOVE YOU.. Crazy right. Something wrong with my mind. hoho.. Then anna go and tell xue ying and say very loudly that * Someone say Love me Leii and the person is the one who sit behind me.* Jean san and I started burst out laughing.
WOo hoo. Finally cca times. Syf is just around the corner. wahahas.. Went to ASCI and there were other school - SJI, Paya lebar methodist school . Four school at there. We performed terribly. I think This year our cca will get COP.. Die ... THat's what daphne always say.
For goodness sake, she came and tell me that the guy on the second row third person look quite handsome. Wah.. Feel like. You know vomit and wants to thrash my guitar at anna.
Headache now. Express way traffic Jam and was able to reach school at 6.40pm. By the time I reach home was 7. 45 Pm . Now having a great headache. THought of finishing up my F&N but I don't think I will be able to do so..
ok.. GOt to go liao.. Night//


11:19PM

Labels: , ,