Entries ♥

Monday, April 09, 2007

Again

Dear reader,
Monday, which is today, I went to school as usual but with lots of books all over my hand. Most of them were story book. It was raining outside that why we don't have assembly.
Lesson went as usual, Chinese lesson we have to write Chinese Composition. Account we were doing our works intently. All of us seem to like Poa a lot. I'm pleased with it. Ss, the lesson was just as boring as usual. recess, almost all of my friends don't want to eat. End up I am the only one is eating. Math lesson follow by. Mr Yap didn't come. So we were having our hard times in that Indian teacher class. We were given tons of works to do. Bi0 lesson, the teacher didn't come again. If this continue, I think I will slowly lost interest in my Bio lesson too.
After school, together with Mu Shuang, we went to the library and finally I can return those book. I'm glad. Mu shuang ask me to stay on with her and accompany her to macdonald and follow by doing some of my homework there.
Out of sudden, a gaggle teenagers pop up making so much noise. I could see that this guy almost want to wallop them up. I was laughing at the other side, Luckily he didn't or else you would see me writing any post here.
Even if he wants to wallop me up, DO you think he is capable of doing s0.. hahas.. the time went so fast and it is 4 plus. It's time to go home and I bid goodbye to them.

Labels: , ,