Entries ♥

Friday, April 27, 2007

Back again

Dear reader,
Just been a few didn't online and found out lots of things change. Blogs no longer exist old blogger.. hahas...
LIfe was tough.. But I will still try my best to be unfazed of the problem that is surfacing up.. Just four more days and I will be sitting for my ss and Bio mid year exam. Probably not even have any spare time to online or update my blog. Why must we have exam? Why can't the government just ablolish this law of having exam. Even my sister get paranoid and I agree with her. All because of these scientist and inventor, we have to faced so much pages of books to read. These ridiculous dscovering they have find make us living through such a tough life..
Today lesson, I could say that our class really have went over the limit. Forcing the bio teacher to went out of the class leaving us all having a totally sense of loss. She was so angry of our class- One of the nicer teacher.
English lesson was absoultely ridiculous. We have a spelling which most of the words I don't have any idea what it is. Scoring 12 upon 32. First time failing my spelling.
Physic lesson, I was make to stand up with other classmate for whole one period for not finishing the physic paper. She give us time out chocolate as some snacking.
After school, I went to the NTUC with Xue Ying. Spending more than half and hour in there searching for ingredient to cook for practice. With her mother, we took 238 Bus and reach Xue ying house and start on our cooking practical. Wah, Can you imaging spending more than 2 hour for 3 dishes. 3 DIshes spend so much time on it what will happen if I have four dishes. terrible!!! WHo can rescue me from all those diffculties.
Jia Min didn't come to school today...
Got to go off.. Night.

Labels: , ,