Entries ♥

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

DIe lehx..

Dear reader,
It wasn't a pleasant day. Suddenly have this feeling arouse in me. I scared that the ms teo will scould me for not completing the PFT 5 item. I do not wish to get gold or so but the sudden stop of liking sport , the feeling was totally abit relaxed but at the same time quite tense me up. If i do not like sport, What can I like. My life is left with emptyness.
I sometime even wish to stop using com. But for the sake of saving my sms that's why I will online.
English as the first lesson. Follow by physic. Math lesson went to another class room. Finally to our last chapter - The Vectors. CHinese, the teacher was talking about oral stuff.
Recess, we were let off early. After recess was CME. Sit with Daphne. Follow by F&N, spending the three period in the com room. Able to online. Saw Tawan online, Thought that he skipped school. Haha.. BUt he told me that he was sick that's why he was at home.
English, I have spelling to do correction but I think I left it at home. SIa.. hahas...
Having CCa and let off quite early. Anna was telling the CCA member that he has fallen in love with a guy from ST Gabriel . Wahaha.. I burst into laughter.
On the bus, I met Jun ROng. Wa Lao , He didn;t see me. ANd so I sms him. And ask him is he in the bus or at home. Isn't it obvious enough. He told me that he is in the Bus. THen I told him that I saw him. SIa. Wahaha.. He was too concentrate on taking care of his KFC stuff and didn't pay attention to the people around him. Wahahah. Damn IDIOt. hahas...
Reach home. Didn't get to watch the DOng YOu JI show. Haizz..
OK.. la got to go liao ... BYe...
10:01PM

Labels: , ,