Entries ♥

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter day

Dear reader,
easter day was today. I felt so free and don't really fret and worry about how much homework I have not done. Leaving physic and math half way through is not my expertise. I eventually spend my whole day watching tv. My mind was still whirling with image of Lee's words- blog words. How can I stop myself from thinking. I want to know where the church is. I can tell you that I don't like christanity and catholic.
ALl my friends have went to bed. Tomorrow have to go to school. Listening to my blog song, I become more ansty. I didn't revise any of the subject except for doing a bit of the english.
I suddenly felt wordless. I do not know what to say and don't dare to see what will happen tomorrow.
When I was doing my comprehension, I find this passage damn funny. Irony , that's i could say.
This story was about 2 neighbour, I name them as neighbour A and B. Neighbour A was at home resting when he suddenly heard a loud music playing at the neighbour B house. This problem have beem continue for weeks and A decide to confront to B.
A confront to the B mother and told them that your child sound like world war 3. She seemed to take it as a compliment. ANd mother B say, i will tell him, he will be very pleased. A felt that mother B was a bit cranky. He went back to his home and beseech his friend. The friends told him: You have to live with neighbours. Why not do something nice for them? I got all this sophisticated recording equipment. Most of them is my sort of music. Mostly the big hands of the forties. You know what I mean. World war two stuff. nice and mellow.
Then A at saturday night went to B house and secretly record their playing. And he await till about 3 0'clock , whereby it is in the morning and everyone was asleep except me awake. BUt the thought come to him, It won't last long . He got his finger on the switch and world War THree is about to break.
Can you get the irony statement it was trying to say?
hahas...
ok.. so late already... got to go..
Night
10:14Pm

Labels: , ,