Entries ♥

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Finish my 5 Item

Dear reader,
During the pe lesson, ms teo didn't come. I thought I will not be able to do my 5 item. But luckily, another teacher by the same sir name take over. She's a bit ... Ok.. here is my 5 item result.
My standing Broad jump get very low. The first time getting such a low mark. 152 I suppose. Sit and reach I get 38, Inclined Pull up 18, sit up 33 and shuttle run get 11.9.... It isn't a good result.
Math lesson, I totally didn't pay attention in class. My mind drift away during the lesson. Yesterday, I receive a msg . The person say Hi, AM I know who is this? I am ZG, I receive ur msg on friendster. The first thing that came to my mind was ZG, who's that? and suddenly , I know who is this already. IT was him.. I don't know what to say and what I should do.
ok.. AFter school, I stay back for meeting. I thought something imment is going to occur. But it didn't hahass...
CCA, have to sway and feign a smile. SMILES is really very far from each other...
hahass...
OK . night...
9:55pm

Labels: , ,