Entries ♥

Saturday, April 07, 2007

FUll dress rehersal

Dear reader,
I have the sudden urge of finding about Lee's. I feel like I am a spammer, a tracker and a hacker. Doing such atrocious matter. I have find out a lof of his personal article. Where he was born and know about his family background. I am utterly disappointed that there is only 3 post. Awesome that what i could say he is. His english was so perfect like hell. Far better than mine. I even went to his church website and scan through the photo and saw indeed Ms yvonne NG. Ms Yvonne Ng was Lee's bible teacher that what she have accost to us. And he was a christan.
I set off to school at 8am and reach 7 eleven at 8.35am. I thought I was late. Tiffany was much latter. I eventually ended up finding myself eating pizza while waiting for her.
When we reach school, we bought a packet of milo each and drank it on the way to class room. As you can see, I always don't write what is my cca in my blog. We changed into our cca full dress clothing and went to pratice.
What really horrifying was the hair cut Xiu lin have. She look like RUN JIN Hair. ok... And finally anna began her story again. I really want to see what type of guy actually attracts anna. Ok.. I was imagining if anna were to try and seduce the guy what will the guy react. Will he fleet for his life or enjoy the flirt anna is giving him.
Finally after my cca, went home with Tiffany and together we went to the one dollar o5 shop. ALAS... I feel like I am going to be christan soon if continue read his stuff.
That all for today.. NIght every one...
10:30PM

Labels: , ,