Entries ♥

Friday, April 06, 2007

GOOD FRIDAY

Dear reader,
TOday was a holiday. I went out with my dear friend- mushuang. We are suppose to meet at 11am but she was late and asked to meet at 11.30. But she she came at 11.45am. That was terrible. We set off to delifrance. I choose to eat pizza, which latter on I regret. Why would I say that. Simply I could not finish the food and end up Mushuang help me to eat. We were self-studying. I read my english essay book whereas Mushuang do her comprehension.
Oh yes, half way, I saw My friend JUN RONG. Yes, I thought he was so pathetic as to went out on his own. And that mushuang say he was quite handsome. Feel like puking.. hahas.. he handsome. then what is consider not handsome.. hahas.. And mushuang is he the guy who....
oh please, he! is just my friends ok.. hahas... not the photocopy guy.. nah.. hahas... JUn rong is just a guy who came from the same primary school as me from P1 to P6 and the first I talk to him is last year. Diao. OK...

What really mystifies me was how come natasha and another guy went out with jun rong. Was jun rong a light bulb( DIAN DENG PAO). sia..
Ong Mushuang wants to try me out with oral. I done terrible! It damn ridiculous.
AFter that we had dessert. The chocolate is damn gruesome.
That Ms ong ask me to go guardian and then THis fashion and that what I called she trick me. ok.. NVm.. LOL....
NIght... hahass..
6:22pm


Labels: , ,