Entries ♥

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Help Me!!!

Dear reader,
My exam is coming soon. Especially Oral. Who can save me. I hardly speak in english and how am I suppose to pass my Oral.
It was a bad days for me. I feel it is useless for me to learn so much vocab whereby I don't even have the chance to pass my english. I really wonder why are we working so hard and strive for excellent in our result. For future? For ourself. Gals grow up and get marry. And the result was that they may ended up depended on gal. This capable of guys is getting lesser.
It was a eventful day. Nothing happen really much. Tmr have to stay back till 2.30 for meeting. Was our class that worst or even beyond reach. During english lesson, the wendy wong suddenly say about morbid. And I start to ponder, was I a morbid person? I like to see dead stuff.
English exam the first to come by. Follow by ss, hy, Bio, math fall on the same week. I think I am really going to be finished. Please visit my funeral if possible. Ok .. Just kidding. Follow by the following weeks is my chinese, F&N , poa and Physic. This was quite relaxed.
We are suppose to go for CIP and we are late and these people ambled from school to TP central sia. They should know that it is late already what. Getting abit fustrated inpatient.
Anna say she was going to online. But I waited for 1 hour plus she didn;t even bother to online. She must have been disappear into think air.
Oh yeah. Got to buy a new wallet sia.. The zip spoiled.
ok.. got to go .. already. Night everyday..
Hahass...
9:03PM

Labels: , ,