Entries ♥

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just one more day

Dear reader,
What more I could I have done? Having SYF and English mid year paper at the same day.
Oral does not went as smoothly as I wished. I can't believe that I totally stumbled on my words making every tint of pronounciation not precise. Am I going to fail for sure?
I condemn that I have not try my best as anxiety just scrambled all the way to me. Felt terrible dejected. What If I fail my english? Is it the end of my life.
In fact, I was totally freak out when having conversation with Nicole Teo.
Bless me with good grades... And sustain me with just a few more hours and I could just shrugged off the uneasy feeling that is going around me...
Basically, I just hope that I will score a B grades... That a great mark to start with.
SYF is just tomorrow. Altough it is insurmountable for us faced it.
OK.. night everyone...
Be glad that YOu are not still staying up alone struggling with english revision..

Labels: , ,