Entries ♥

Monday, April 02, 2007

MIng Hui Birthday ...

Dear reader,
It was Ming hui Birthday! IN actual fact, I didn't actually bought any present for her. My dear friends tiffany, she was sick. Out of so many day she fall sick on today. That was quite of a sadden things to say.
I suddenly changed. Changed into a person that i can hardly believe. I actually bought some english essay o-level books and read on it.
THis wasn't a good news to be tell you all. And suddenly my interest of paying attention in class arouse. That was a good start.
I actually ran away from PFT was just because tiffany was sick. It was a introcious act to behave. I always thought that i love sport and all those. But now I realise that I wasn't at all. I prefer to run only.
I was quite weird recently. I atually smirk at thoses lame jokes were saying. I was able to reach home to watch 'Dong You Ji'. My stomach pain again and i Dawdle to the popular with my friends and home.

Labels: , ,