Entries ♥

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Relieve

Dear reader,
Finally have the time to play some games. School again... I didn't study a lot today in contary, I spend the times watchin tv. Lim Bo seng that show, plus the Ji xiang Ru yi show and the twin Dragon. I really don't have enought times to study. Monday, TUesday, Wednesday have cca. english EXam on thursday. I really envy those who can spend their times on study.
But how they fare is depend on the way they study. SYf SYF. Can I don't go for the SYF. What the use of having SYF when you can't actually cope with your study. See wei lin sooo free, NO cca, No family problem and have family member to guide her along. Not everyone is perfect...
Physic, Bio, Poa, SS, Hy, math, F&N... See soo much to handle... exclude english and chinese which is languages , don't really need to study that hard.... Haizzz...
Ok.. night everyone...

10:07PM

Labels: , ,