Entries ♥

Saturday, April 14, 2007

SHould I?

Dear reader,
Should I stop revising and start slacking? No point rushing to be the best within these short few days. How on earth and I going to catch up so much things.? I can't Imagine that I will be in the Sec 5 next year. Which is a disgrace thing to be.
Why I say it is disgrace? Normal Technical people for four years and went to ITE. We Na, study for five year, If math fail or total score more than 20 points, they will have to penetrate into ITE. Waste time.
Why must we study? There are people who is not as diligent as the rest yet and done better in their result. This is a grave mistake people make, thinking that study is really good.
Went for CCA today. Ate the 7 elven microwave pizza while waiting patiently for tiffany. Ran for four round and Anna was so hyper in wanting to run. Yet after one round, she stopped and say she don't want to run anywhere. so funny; In such a way that make her looked stupid. She scampered outside the ava today. Thinking that as if this place is her house.
In the Ava, I was so cold. I was almost freeze inside. The air con was facing me directly, no wonder tiffany say she is hot. But it is a good try to be freeze till you shiver. I wonder if we were to trapped in the big fridge, will we still be able to survive. Suddenly, talk to tiffany about Atlantic Ocean. I heard from my sister that a few scientist once went to Atlantic Ocean and was going forever. It was a dangerous thing to do. But worth trying too.
Next week SYF and enlish exam. Die, there isn't much thing for me to improve.
Ran into mag and kerlin when tiffany and me ambled along the interchange outsider- where the superstar programme hold at. Feel restless and tired.
Having history test soon.
TIme for me to go..m Night everyone...

10:48Pm

Labels: , ,